My little pooch is over a decade old now, and my life is infinitely better because of everything she is and all that I’ve learned from her.
Here are just some of the things Genevieve has taught me.
- Haircuts can be traumatic.
- The perfect patch of a sunbeam can warm your soul.
- You must make time for play.
- Growling can be empowering.
- There’s nothing like a good nap.
- Round up the ones you love when they wander off.
- Leave work at a reasonable hour.
- When someone comes home, run to the door to greet them!