Did you know November 15th was “I Love to Write Day”? I was going to mention this on my writing blog, and totally forgot, probably because while I do indeed love writing I also have been really busy with writing lately!
But still, I couldn’t let a day like “I Love to Write Day” pass without acknowledging it. I mean, someone created a day just so we could celebrate it. Right?
Writers have to love it because let’s face it, running a freelance business or getting published can be tough work. I know you guys love it, but let’s share why we do. Here are reasons I enjoy writing:
- It’s helped me live healthier. I’m able to go at a different pace, and since I’ve had a few health problems over the years, it is a blessing to work from home.
- I learn about the world through writing.
- Writing makes me mentally stronger.
- I feel my writing talent is God-given, and for this I am so grateful.
- I love being able to help people by sharing my own personal experience.
- I enjoy creating stories that get people to think differently about the world.
- I like to write things that entertain people.
- I like to let people know that they aren’t alone in a certain problem or in troubled areas of their life.
What about you? Do you love writing? If you do, leave a comment about why.
Leave a Reply