Just finished an interview with Denise from the Gotta Write Network. She asked me some great questions, and covered a variety of topics from poetry to online dating.
Here’s a sampling of questions from our interview:
- In “Father’s Eyes,” is it the eyes of Jesus or a mortal father you’re focusing on?
- What have you learned about the strength of the human character?
- What led to your exploring coffee shop dating? Did you think it was a good idea at first? Were you concerned you’d meet someone with emotional baggage?
- You also write other people’s online dating profiles. How can people contact you?
- In “The Difference Now” how do you teach people to gain perspective that will allow them to look back at their life with contentment instead of regret?
- Spiritually continues to be the kindled force in “A New Dish.” Tell us what your message is in this book.
You can find the entire interview online by following this link: http://www.gottawritenetwork.com/CherieBurbach.html.
Thanks again to Denise and everyone at the Gotta Write Network.